Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Flood

Well it has basically been raining all day long. I think if it continues, I may need a boat to get to work tomorrow. I guess we need it though. I can't even remember the last time it rained around here. I was off this weekend. Since the weather was bad, I used this "opportunity" to get caught up on a few things around here. I built the computer desk that I bought last weekend. I did a little bit of reading. I finally got my closet somewhat organized. We've only been living here for three months. I intended to take a few pictures of the house so that you can see how it is all coming together. Alas, my camera seems to be doing strange things. I'm not sure yet if it will be worth it to get it fixed or just replace it. Maybe it isn't something major, but I doubt it. I do have a backup camera, so as soon as I charge the batteries I will take some pictures. I love electronics when they are working. I also had to buy a new DVD drive for my PC today. If things happen in threes, I look forward to seeing what else doesn't work around here. I checked the TV; we're safe there. Have a fantastic evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment