Sunday, January 20, 2008

Five Weeks

I promised to try and update this page every week. It has been six days, so it looks like I'm OK this week. I can already see that I am going to have to make time to do this. After five weeks of work, this place is actually starting to look like a house! We have been out there nearly every day this week. Clearly we are going to be "those people." I really figured we would probably go once or twice a week, but it is fun to see what is being done on a daily basis. Now we are really starting to get a perspective on how this place is going to look.

I am completely exhausted today. We went to Fort Worth last night to see Bowling for Soup. They played until nearly 2 am, which put us back home around 4:30. At least I didn't have to work today. Here are a few pictures. The first one is the front of the house. The second one is the back. The third one is the kitchen, taken from the dining room.

Edit: For some reason these pictures are not shown full size when you click on them. I will work on that and get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment