Monday, January 14, 2008

The Frame



This past weekend, we drove out to the house to inspect the progress. We were thrilled to see that they have already started on the framework. They didn't have all of the walls up, but most of the rooms were marked off. It made it a little easier to walk around and imagine what this place is going to look like. Now we are super excited. The area where I am standing in the last picture is part of the front porch, directly in front of the door. I took some pictures of Tiffany too, but she asked for approval on all of hers before they go on this page. If she thinks they look OK, then I'll post them later.

I have had a couple of people ask who our builder is. His name is Gene Lantrip. Maybe I'm biased, but I think he has built some of the best looking houses in Abilene. If you are interested, here is a link to his website.

http://www.lantripscustomhomes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment