Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aliens!


I meant to post this a week ago, but this time of year there just isn't enough hours in the day. Tiffany's first appointment with the doctor went fine. Apparently everything is normal and healthy so far. Personally I think these sonogram pictures are scary. Tiffany is starting to get over the nausea (mostly), but she is still pretty tired. This morning we got out and ran a few errands. I think we may hit the mall this afternoon for a few last minute gifts. I can't believe December is halfway over. We are going to a Christmas party tonight. Don't worry--I will keep Tiffany away from the bar.

3 comments:

  1. Tiffany -- think he/she kind of looks like Brian. What do you think?

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond pumped... I can't wait to be Aunt B to your little monster... and then give them some sort of identity crisis later on when they figure out I'm not really their aunt, I'm their second cousin or some nonsense... Is Tiff going to spring for the Coach diaper bag? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- good looks run in the family! Can't wait to see you next week! And Sarah, you've always been closer to us than a "second cousin" or whatever...
    Callie

    ReplyDelete