Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Secret

OK, now that my mom knows, I guess it is safe to post on here. Tiffany is pregnant. Take a deep breath and read that again. Of course, some of you have known this for weeks and some of you have known for just hours. I figured the blog was a little stale, so this was the best thing we could think of to make life more exciting. Maybe we did it for German engineering. Whatever the reason, next summer we are going to have a baby. Life is always interesting around here, and we are looking forward to all new adventures. I attended my first rock concert when I was about 14. My baby isn't even born yet, and already he/she has been to two Metallica shows. At the very least, our child will have good taste in music. I'm actually hoping it's twins. We broke the news to my parents at their house on Thanksgiving. Why not? Tiffany's mom was there as well. In other turkey day news, my sister and her friend Ben made the trip from Colorado to be with us. This was also a surprise to my mom. I was beginning to think she might not be able to handle the excitement. We had a good time visiting with everyone, even though it was a quick trip. I probably should have taken some pictures, but I didn't. I am currently looking at new cameras though. I figure with a baby coming, we might need one. I would love to hear any suggestions on a good digital SLR.

6 comments:

  1. Canon Rebel XSi...
    The only way to roll in the SLR world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Big news indeed. I'm so excited for ya'll. What a perfect time to get to share the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving! Little Murray will have the neatest parents! Of course, we are kind of biased about all the rest of the family -- he/she will have a neat group of people to call family.

    We love you & wish you all the best. It is indeed an adventure!

    Great Uncle Carl, Great Aunt Vicki & cousin Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "baby-gaga" counter at the top of the page. Hope Tiffany is feeling okay. Boy, are your lives about to change!! :-) You'll love it though.
    Congrats & best to you all,
    Betty & Colby
    BTW, I second the Canon Rebel. I don't have one, but have friends who do, and they make some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heartbeat has returned to normal from the surprises of Thanksgiving Day, but the smile has not left my face. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was awesome to be all together to celebrate such a memorable holiday for our family! I hated that our trip was so quick, but love it we were able to make it at all. Looking forward to seeing you guys again in 3 weeks- are you sick of me this year yet?! Love you! Aunt Callie

    ReplyDelete