Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I, Ethan Michael...


I, Ethan Michael Murray, do solemnly swear to:


  • eat every 3 hours
  • poop several times a day, including once outside the diaper
  • dirty up multiple pieces of my clothing
  • dirty up mulitple pieces of your clothing
  • require at least one load of laundry a day
  • sleep inconsistently every 24 hours

I, Ethan Michael Murray, do additionally solemnly swear to:

  • smile at you often
  • tug at your heartstrings
  • snuggle when you hold me close
  • make cute baby noises
  • take adorable photographs
  • love you forever!

3 comments:

  1. Tiffany--I love this--sweet words, sweet picture. Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious, beyond words -- anyone want to guess who is going to have a difficult time returning to work? Love, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby! Love him! (And you are much better at this blogging creatively thing than I am!)
    Bear

    ReplyDelete