Tuesday, April 1, 2008

and it was called yellow




I can't even look at this room without thinking of that Coldplay song. If you don't know it, count yourself among the lucky ones. It would probably just be in your head for days anyway. This particular room is going to be Tiffany's sewing room. She wanted yellow; she got yellow. I'm not gonna lie. This room scares me. I just realized I used a semicolon up there. I believe that the semicolon is quite underused. I'm not totally sure I even used it correctly. I'll wait to hear from my aunt Nancy, the English teacher. I believe today is her birthday. Hopefully she has something better to do than read this blog.


In other news that I find interesting, the Dr Pepper Company has offered a free Dr Pepper to everyone in the United States if Guns N' Roses releases Chinese Democracy this year. As a fan of both of these things, I find it completely interesting and totally random. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can just ignore this. If for some reason you find what I have just said intriguing, you can read more here. There is also a blog that the Dr Pepper people have posted so you can keep up with the progress. I have put a link up on the right side of the page. If that isn't enough, feel free to use your favorite search engine to find out anything you want to know.


I'm sorry I got a little off topic there. I have been told that I need to continue the blog even after the house is finished. That being the case, I will need to continue to find interesting things to blog about. I promise more house stuff in the next day or two.

1 comment:

  1. Brian,
    the semicolon is a great punctuation mark; I use it often.
    Fancy Nancy and her sister, Sister had a great time celebrating at Dairy Queen; no foolin'.

    The house looks great; can't wait for my free DP!!

    ReplyDelete