Saturday, April 5, 2008

Won't You Be My Neighbor?





Friday night while we were visiting our house, some of our new neighbors dropped by. They live a few houses down from us at the end of the street. I think they have only been there a month or two. We gave them the grand tour of the house and got to talking a little bit. They are definitely our kind of people. I hope that everyone in the neighborhood is as friendly as they are.

The kitchen countertops are in, but you will have to wait a couple of days for those pictures. I am still a few days behind. Instead you will have to settle for pictures of the marble. The first pair of sinks are from the guest bathroom. The bottom three pictures are from our bathroom. Yes, we got the girly sinks. Tiffany is really excited about the giant tub. We only have a shower in our current bathroom. Personally I don't understand bathtubs. It is beyond me why anyone would want to sit around in dirty water. How can that possibly be sanitary?

2 comments:

  1. k so i really have to get on the ball and come and see the house. I really have to get there to write my name on the floor in my room before carpet! ;)

    ~morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful -- can't wait for the housewarming! You 2 kids deserve it. -- vicki & carl

    ReplyDelete