Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And now for something completely different...



I know you missed me, but I think I will be able to post a little more frequently now. We are now officially living in our new house. Sunday night was the first night that we stayed here. We actually slept in the guest room, which is kind of weird. Our new bedroom furniture is going to be delivered today, so we are really excited about that. This morning we finally got the TV hung on the wall. It looks awesome! It has been a busy couple of weeks, but we are slowly getting things in order. Mom and Dad brought us the dining room table. It looks nice and fits perfectly in the dining room. In all fairness, I had the room designed to hold that table. Tiffany picked out a couple of barstools that she liked. Before you know it, this place will look like a home. Last week we had the security system put in. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it makes me feel safe. Also, it makes my stuff feel safe. One thing you should know is that a security system won't stop some jerk from running into your mailbox. Nobody has admitted to it, but I know it was one of the guys building the house across the street. By the way, in addition to the new mailing address, we now have a new phone number and new e-mail addresses. I will be sending out a mass e-mail in the next few days, but if you need it before then let me know. Our cell phones are still the same, and the old e-mail addresses will be good for another couple of weeks. Another thing you should know is that I have not yet seen the new Indiana Jones movie. I couldn't talk Tiffany into going on Thursday night, and there was just too much going on this weekend. What this means is that if I run into you somewhere, we will not be having any Indy related conversation. Plot spoilers are liable to be hurt. I'm just warning you. I hope to have this situation under control in the next day or so. One more thing that you probably don't care about: the Mission: Metallica website officially goes live today. I haven't been this excited about an album coming out in a long time. We are looking forward to seeing these guys at Bonnaroo in a couple of weeks. For me, it will be Metallica show number 11. Tiffany is one behind me with 10. I can't believe anyone is still reading this. I just finished a glass of orange juice. I think I have run out of things to say. If there is something you want to know, or you need to see pictures of something, let me know. Leave a comment, or send me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment