Friday, May 30, 2008

Ode to Jeremy Bentham




So a week has gone by and I still haven't seen Indy 4. It's really hard not to read or hear something about it, but I am doing my best. We talked about going last night, but the movie was second choice to the season finale of Lost. Why does anybody watch this show? It reminds me a lot of the early seasons of The X-Files. There are always more questions than answers. It's a lot like a drug. You know it isn't good for you, but you just can't help it. All I'm saying is that the payoff better be huge.


We have gotten a few more things done around here this week. Our bedroom furniture is now here. The matress and box spring are being delivered on Tuesday. Before you know it, this place will be like a normal house. The cat is slowly adjusting. I'm not sure she quite knows what's going on. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I guess there isn't much else to say today. TGIF.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so exzcited that you guys are leaving the new palace to come visit me...who am I kidding? You are never in town anyways! It looks wonderful- I'm looking forward to coming home for the holidays and taking any room that Morgan hasn't already claimed! Love you guy! See you soon! (Enjoy Panic at Bonnaroo for me!)
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited- sorry Nancy- I swear that was a typo, not a lack of education! Callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks amazing. Congratulations on actually getting to move in to a wonderful home.

    ReplyDelete