Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A New Beginning

Dear "Constant Reader," a term I affectionately borrow from Mr. King of Bangor, Maine--


I have decided continue with the blog. Now that the house is finished, we have all new decisions to make, and I want to make sure everyone is kept up to speed. Work has been crazy, and we are trying to work out our schedules so that we can take some time off and actually move. We have made a few trips with some smaller things. Eventually we will get to the furniture. Right now we have a card table in the dining room with a couple of camping chairs. I think it's a whole new level of class. Stay tuned for all of the exciting new things to come. I'll probably throw in some of the same old stuff too, just for kicks.


--Brian

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see your camping theme. I found a camo rug that would look great under your card table. Hurry and get moved in so we can come see it on our way to Sea World later this month. God Bless.
    Charla

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to know I won't be left wondering what's going on in your life; I enjoy checking out the blog!

    ReplyDelete