Saturday, November 8, 2008

lost somewhere at Red Rocks
















Last weekend we flew out to Denver for a couple of days. Callie picked us up at the airport and after eating some lunch we headed up to Morrison to visit the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. The weather was gorgeous, and we had a great time walking around up there. One of these days I hope we can make it back for a show. We spent a couple of hours there before driving up to Evergreen to see Travis and Andrea. Kristi and Ian were there, and we had a great time visiting with everyone. After a game of Scrabble in which the girls were clearly cheating, we went back downtown to Callie's place. Monday while Callie was at work, Tiffany and I walked around Cherry Creek and caught a movie that afternoon. I may have been duped into going to a quilt shop as well. We had dinner with a group of people at a place called Spicy Basil. We all ate way too much, but it was delicious. Tuesday, in addition to the election, was another exciting day. Tiffany and I spent the afternoon downtown at the 16th Street Mall area. My friend Brad and his wife met us for dinner before the Metallica show at the Pepsi Center. We haven't seen Brad in about 5 years, so it was great to catch up. As always, the Metallica show was fantastic. I think everyone had a good time, but I know that at least two of us did. Wednesday was a long day of travel, and we were glad to be home.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that those 3 are the best looking "kids" I have ever seen! And my opinion is certainly not biased in any way.

    Missing your blogs & sense of humor, Brian.

    Happy anniversary to our favorite couple! Vicki

    ReplyDelete