Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello, blog readers! I will try to catch you up on the latest Murray news. Christmas came and went. We had a great time seeing everyone. The big winner in the gift department was definitely Baby Murray. I guess this is how it's going to be for the rest of my life. Basically, Christmas is ruined. It's a good thing that I know the true meaning of the season. I'm not even sure what all of these baby gifts are, but I guess I still have a few months to figure it out. By the way, I took a grand total of zero pictures this holiday season. If anyone want to share anything they took, I will be glad to post them on the blog. I ordered a new camera this week. As soon as it gets here, I will try to make better use of this blog space.


I was really looking forward to this weekend. I took Friday off to go to the Cotton Bowl with MeMaw. The game was not that great, but we had a great time anyway. Tiffany was sick, so she didn't make the trip with us. I must have caught whatever she had. I have been home for the last two days with the stomach virus that's been going around. I'll spare you the details, but it hasn't been fun. This afternoon is really the first time I have been out of bed for more than a few minutes. Tiffany has her next appointment tomorrow morning, so I hope I feel well enough to go. I will fill you in on the details either way. I hope everyone is having a terrific 2009 so far.

3 comments:

  1. I thought about you and Memaw at the game--poor Tech. They just couldn't get it together. I'm sorry Tiffany didn't feel like going. I'm also sorry you have had the crud--really do hope you are better. Let us know what the doctor has to say about Tiffany and Baby Murray. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some great pictures of you guys from Christmas... They just aren't on this computer. I'll get back to you with those... Love you, and Tiff, no more getting sick, especially when I am supposed to get to see you!
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need any pics to remind you how good looking I am...
    Hope the game was fun- Tech's coach should have been fired along with Mike Shanahan!! hehehe.
    Have a great rest of the week! Love you all!
    Callie

    ReplyDelete