Friday, January 16, 2009

the loot


Here is a picture of Baby Murray's Christmas haul. Honestly, there may be other things; this is what I could find. I was really just looking for a reason to play with my new camera. As for these baby gifts, I don't really know what most of this stuff is. My parents gave us a piggy bank. Apparently babies are expensive. Our baby (being a financial genius) has already opened a savings account. We probably won't let him (or her) put any money in the stock market for a few more years. Of course, he will probably learn all about gambling next month in Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was going to Vegas with you guys next month, but I don't get to Texas until the 18th.
    It was 81 here this afternoon-- sorry, couldn't resist.
    By the way, congrats on the little one. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl, or just wait and be surprised???
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expensive!!!?? My boy, you are just about to learn the true meaning of the word. But, on the other hand, you are going to learn just how precious babies are & how much they will change your life.
    Aunt Vicki & Uncle Carl

    ReplyDelete