Saturday, April 18, 2009

Celebrity

Yesterday my name was in the paper for the third time this week. Since the concert last Friday was shut down, there has been three articles in the paper, two letters to the editor, and over a hundred comments online. I guess at the very least the whole situation got people talking, which is what I really wanted anyway. The concert tomorrow night has been moved indoors to prevent noise complaints. I don't know if we are going to go or not. At this point, I will probably give up my political career--until the next time the mood strikes me. I will try to keep future rants to this blog. I would like to point out that at least half of the comments on the Reporter News website completely agree with me. The rest of them just missed the point entirely. The next few days promise to be trouble free. This weekend I have a million things to do around the house. I'm hoping to get at least two of them done.

In other news, Tiffany and the baby are doing just fine. He is starting to kick a lot. I have even been able to feel it a couple of times. We have an appointment on Tuesday, so I will possibly know more then. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment