Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Burn.......or Abilene does not rock

I had to get up early Saturday morning for the satellite people to come fix my TV (yes again). I was a little cranky and tired, and while I was waiting for them to get here I decided to write a letter to the editor of the local paper. I am one of those people who believes that everyone is entitled to my opinion. It's one of the reasons I have this blog. Anyway, I didn't think much about it after that. At about 8:30 last night, I got a phone call from a reporter. I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with her. There was a small write up in the paper today, and although I don't think it's particularly well written, it does have my name in it. She did tell me that they are working on a full column on this event to run Monday or Tuesday. Also, she said it would be up to the editorial department to decide whether to run my original letter. If they don't, I will post it here later. Perhaps later tonight I will give an account of what happened. Until then, you can read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment