Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beans and Cornbread

A lot has happened since I last posted. Unfortunately, I have forgotten most of it. You will just have to hear about whatever I can come up with off the top of my head. Last weekend Tiffany had a baby shower. We now have more baby stuff than I know what to do with. Seriously, I only know what about half of it is. I do recognize the stroller, although these things are seriously more complicated than the things our parents pushed us around in. There are a lot of pictures from this event, but I don't have any of them. If anyone wants to email them to me, I will be glad to post them on the blog. Otherwise, those that weren't there will just have to use their imagination. I wasn't there either. A crowded room full of women wasn't my idea of a good time. I do know that there was cake and possibly some other food. There may have been baby games. Maybe somebody will explain this to me one day. Thank you so much to all of those that sent gifts. A proper thank you will be coming your way shortly.


Monday we saw the doctor again. This is what's going on. I have refrained from the details until now, so if you don't care then don't read anymore. I'm not sure that cervix and effacement are appropriate blog words. Hopefully the FCC can't fine me for typing. I don't know if they have any control over the internet or not, but they are a ridiculous organization anyway. Back on topic--as of Monday, we are looking (I wasn't actually looking) at one centimeter dilation and 75% effacement. If you don't know what that means, you are in the same boat as every other man. Luckily you have a computer. Look it up. As of now, the plan is to induce the baby on June 29, unless he comes sooner than that. I guess that's it.


By the way, we are having beans and cornbread for dinner. I don't know if that is actually a meal, but I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I sent some pics to Tiffany & you missed a good time. We had fun. Get everything done you want to because when Ethan gets there schedules and plans go out the window. He will be the boss for the next 18-21 years. Did you find the bed when you got home?
    Love, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinto beans & cornbread-- I think that was the last meal I had before I went into labor with our first. :-) Seriously!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete