Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Final Countdown

So June is here. It seems like time has flown since last November. Tiffany had an appointment yesterday. The doctor seems to be sticking firm to the June 30 due date. He also said that he would let her go as long as July 7 before talking about inducing. That said, it could really be anytime. In my world of procrastination, later is better. Babies R Us called about ten minutes ago to inform me that the crib we ordered was in. Now I have to work that trip into my schedule. For those of you who live in a city, that doesn't sound like a chore. For me, it's 150 mile drive each way. I guess we could have bought one here, but Tiffany liked that one and I do what I'm told. Other than being a little tired, she is still feeling pretty good. She is planning to work up until the baby is born. Afterwards she will have twelve weeks to stay home. Last week I was (un)fortunate enough to attend a breast feeding class at the hospital. Tiffany assured me I wouldn't be the only guy there, and she was right again. There were at least three or four other suckers whose wives had dragged them to the class. We are going to another class this Thursday, which I'm sure will be equally exciting. I will be glad to tell you all about it in a future post. Thanks to the internet, nobody has a private life anymore anyway.


One more thing: the new Dave Matthews Band CD came out today and it rocks.

1 comment:

  1. It's getting close to baby time!!! Are you guys ready???? Tiffany, take the epidural as soon as it's offered!!! :-)
    Betty

    ReplyDelete