Friday, October 29, 2010

Why, Rangers, Why?

Early tomorrow morning, we will be on a plane and headed for New York City.  I have about a million things that I have to get done between now and then.  Tiffany has exactly enough vacation time with her new job to be off next week, so she is at work today.  She is pretty much through packing though, whereas I like to wait until the last minute.  Ethan has agreed to stay home and babysit our parents while we are away.  As a special treat for everyone, I will be publishing a short blog every day this week.  It is mostly to keep you informed about the shows we are seeing on Broadway this week.  Since these were written in advance of our trip, they are not reviews of the shows.  That would require a Flux Capacitor and a Delorean, and I have neither.  I will be glad to give my opinion on these shows in more detail when we get home.  If you don't care about Broadway theater, point your browser elsewhere for about a week.  As for the other things we will be doing, you might check something more immediate like Facebook.  I'm not making any promises though.  Other than the shows we have tickets for, there is no agenda for this vacation.  Theater is a big part of these trips.  Last time we saw eight shows in six days.  This trip is shaping up to be the same way.  I know it's not for everyone, but we enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment