Monday, November 1, 2010

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Tonight's the night we are going to see Rock of Ages.  This is the only one of our picks this year that was primarily influenced by outsiders.  It comes highly reccomended to me, although I probably would have decided to do this one anyway.  I don't even know that much about the actual plot, but I do know that all of the music is 80s glam rock.  I really didn't need to know anything else.  As an added bonus, Dee Snider of Twisted Sister is playing one of the roles.  There is no way that won't be awesome!  Joel Hoekstra, the lead guitarist from Night Ranger is part of the stage band.  I also read the other day that Jenna Jameson is probably going to join the cast, though it won't be until after we see it.  If you don't know who she is, it isn't a good idea to Google her.  Consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment