Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daddy Day Care



It's another weekend, which means it's just me and the kid hanging out while mommy is slaving away at her job. Ethan slept late this morning, which means I was able to get a few things done this morning. I have a couple of errands to run in town today, so hopefully he will be good for at least a couple of hours. The first picture is Ethan's latest toy, courtesy of Granny's friend Frances. He is not quite big enough to jump in it, but he can sit in it and look at everything. He seems to like it so far. Another discovery we made this weekend is that a Baby Einstein dvd is the exact amount of time it takes me to eat a bowl of cereal and take a shower. Those evil geniuses at Disney must know what they are doing.


"In the streets the children screamed, the lovers cried, and the poets dreamed. Not a word was spoken. The church bells all were broken."




To Steve Taylor (who used to have my phone number):
I don't know how many people you owe money to, but it must be a lot because someone calls for you nearly every day. I don't think they believe me when I tell them that I don't even know you. I did some digging and discovered that you haven't paid taxes in Taylor county since 2007. I hope that means that you have moved away from here. I did find a forwarding address in Weatherford which I am tempted to give the next person that calls here. All of this information was found on the internet for free in less than five minutes. Say hello to Gaylene if you guys are still married and try to pay your bills on time. It is invading my personal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment