Tuesday, February 5, 2008

the doors


Today we had to pick out the interior doors. This design to the left is what we decided on. We saw them in another house and I really like them. If you agree with me, then you have good taste. If you don't like them, all I can say is that it's not your house. Get over it. We also got some brochures with pictures of front doors. I get the feeling this is just the beginning of a lot of decision making. Whatever Tiffany says is alright with me. The only real decision I'm going to make is which TV is worthy enough to grace my living room wall. Actually, I know which one it is, but I'm keeping it under wraps.
"There are things known and things unknown, and in between are the doors." --Jim Morrison

2 comments:

  1. I love the doors--Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doors too- Jim and all!!
    They're a great choice! Cals

    ReplyDelete