Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald





This has been an eventful week. Wednesday afternoon we had an appointment to meet with the electrician out at the house to discuss the placement of some lights, plugs, and other electrical type things. On the way to pick Tiffany up, I got into a small fender bender. There seems to be some debate as to whose fault it was, but the police didn't cite either of us. Since this is my blog, I'm gonna say it was his fault. The only damage to my truck was a punctured tire. He's going to have to replace the front bumper and a headlight. That will teach him to drive his Ford into a Chevy truck. Mostly it was just an inconvenience to me, and it made me late to my appointment with the electrician. Anyway, he was fine with my tardiness and we were able to make all of the major decisions. After walking the entire house, we had enough time to pick up food on the way home, shove it down our throats, and change clothes before heading to the civic center to see Evita. It you care, it was one of the best productions we have seen here in the big city of Abilene. Anyway, a lot of the wiring is already done. There is also plenty of evidence that the plumbers have been there, though I haven't actually seen any of them. The bricklayers have worked every day this week. I will post those pictures tomorrow. By the way, my truck is not actually called the Edmund Fitzgerald, but that is a dang cool song. People that name their cars are just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment