Monday, February 11, 2008

She's a Brick......House!






Things are moving along very nicely. This weekend we picked out the brick and rock for the outside of the house. I don't have any pictures of the brick, but they tell me it could be on the house by the end of next week. I will take some pictures then. For now, I can tell you that it is a red colored brick. I just realized brick is not very exciting. We have also decided on the shingles for the roof, which will be some dark color that Tiffany picked out. Actually, I think it's black. I'll get back to you on that. We actually stole this entire color scheme from another house. I'm not telling which one, but if you drive around our neighborhood you might find it. Hopefully they won't mind. As you can see from the pictures, we have most of the windows in. We met one of the carpenters on Saturday. He told us that by Wednesday, the house will be ready for the roofers, the plumbers, the electrician, and the bricklayers. I may have a lot to blog about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment