Tuesday, February 26, 2008

more brick




Here are a few more pictures of the brick. Also, they were putting the shingles on the roof at the same time. All of this house stuff is driving me crazy. This weekend, with the help of my mother, we made some major decisions in interior design. I think we have decided on the colors of tile, the kitchen countertop, and the marble for the bathrooms. We will try to get some carpet picked out later this week, and we are still discussing paint colors. Who has time to do all of this? I met with the electrician again this morning. I expect his work to be done today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Your house is going to be gorgeous! Love the doors, love the stone, love the brick.... boy, what a change from the old "slab" days, huh?
    And I agree, Edmund Fitzgerald was (still is) a great song!
    See y'all at the reunion next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, that was supposed to have my name on it too, ya know.
    Your dimwit cousin, Betty

    ReplyDelete