Tuesday, March 4, 2008

31

I was going to post some pictures that we took on Saturday, but I have no idea where the camera is. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's in Tiffany's car. We went to Dallas this weekend. Sunday night we went with Morgan, Josh, and Sarah to see Bowling for Soup at the Lakewood Theater. It's a historic theater in downtown Dallas that kind of reminded me of the Paramount, only it was painted in really crazy peach and teal colors. I'm sure somebody liked those colors when it was new. Anyway, we had a good time at the show. We spent all day Monday shopping, mostly for furniture. By the time we got out of town last night the weather was awful. Largely due to my superior driving skills, we made it home safely. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of the house. Maybe later on tonight I can get that done. The sheetrock is up, so you can really walk through the house and picture how it will look. I have no idea what the next step is, but you can find out in a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment