Thursday, March 13, 2008

Whiskey River Take My Mind


First, I would like to thank Aunt Vicki for pointing out that this particular step in housebuilding is called Taping and Bedding. Also, I believe some people refer to it as mudding. Yesterday they were supposed to start painting the trim on the outside of the house. I will take some pictures today. This has been a pretty busy week. Tuesday night we went to see Willie Nelson at the Civic Center. It was a sold out show and everyone from age 5 to 85 was there. Willie himself turns 75 this year, but we thought he still put on a pretty good show. It's amazing that I haven't listened to this kind of music in 20 years and still managed to know quite a few tunes. Just to dispel another rumor, not a single one of the gray haired ladies in front of us was smoking a joint. I can't wait to see Willie at Bonnaroo this summer. I have a feeling it may be a whole different kind of show. In honor of my grandfather, I'll end this post with "Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over."

No comments:

Post a Comment