Saturday, March 15, 2008

lockdown



We made it home from our quick trip to San Antonio. The primary purpose of the trip was to see the Cirque du Soleil's Saltimbanco. We also managed to squeeze in a little shopping along the way. The show was at the AT & T Center (where the Spurs play). This was our ninth Cirque show, and I would probably rank it somewhere in the middle. Some of these things never cease to amaze me.
We went to check on the house this afternoon and discovered that it is now locked. Fortunately, I still have reserve photos for the blog. I guess I will talk to Gene on Monday and see about getting a key. We were able to get a glimpse of the progress through the windows. They have delivered the interior doors. Some of the trim is up around the windows in the living room and dining room. The biggest news is that the kitchen cabinets are in. From what we could see, they look fantastic. As soon as we are able to get in, I will take some pictures.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe so much has been done while we were away! It is really looking wonderful, and I will be anxious to see it again for real. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not yellow -- that is mustard! Tiffany, you can get high in that room!

    Do love the kitchen colors. Cabinets remind us of ours.

    Can't wait to see it all finished. Where is the "peach" room? Love, Vicki

    ReplyDelete