Saturday, March 8, 2008

Let it snow!





We had our first snow at our new house--at least what passes for snow in these parts. Since the roof and walls are all up, they can still work inside. I realized that I have taken a ton of pictures in the last week, but I haven't put many of them up on the blog. I am thinking about putting all of the pictures up on another site more suited to that sort of thing. Let me know if you think that's a good idea. I don't know what this step is called, but I'm sure someone will tell me. Basically they have sealed all of the seams and holes in the sheetrock. The second and third picture are before and after shots of the guest bathroom. The last two pictures were taken in the living room a couple of days apart. That is speaker wire laying on the floor if you were wondering. This coming week we hope to nail down the colors on the paint. I had no idea there were 55 names for the same color. In elementary school we had three primary colors (red, yellow, blue) and three secondary colors (orange, green, purple). There was no mention of anything like Frost or Canary. I think this is a serious flaw in our education system. Someone should probably look into it. Now that I think about it, maybe that's what they talked to the girls about when they separated us for that week in fourth grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment