Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a boy!

I should be in bed, but I couldn't let my blog readers down. It's possible that my mother has already called you. Some secrets just can't be contained. We had the sonogram appointment this morning. The doctor said he was 110 percent sure that it's a boy. In addition to our baby's man parts, we also looked at the heart and the kidneys. Everything looks normal so far. Apparently the baby weighs one pound exactly. He also said we are about a week ahead of the previously stated due date. Maybe it's just a superbaby. I guess that would put the new date around June 23. We have another sonogram on March 24. I do have some pictures of the sonogram that I will try to get on the blog before the week is over. Now I have to get some sleep. I am driving to Midland early in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see his sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So will his name be Lars, James, Kirk, Rob, or maybe Cliff? Just wondering... :) Consider Aunt B excited!

    ReplyDelete