Wednesday, March 11, 2009

health class

It is raining outside and freezing cold. About three days ago it was 85 dgrees. I don't know what's wrong with the weather, but I'm going to blame it on Al Gore. I was glad to see some rain though. I can't even remember the last time we had any. One day last week it was supposed to rain, but of course it didn't. I don't believe meteorology is an actual science anyway. On the other hand, biology is a real thing. Last week we started going to child birth classes. We have one this week and one more next week. This class is divided equally between things I already know and things I don't want to know. Tomorrow night is apparently the movie portion of the class. The nurse told us to bring popcorn, but that just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I'm not actually grossed out; I just don't like popcorn. In other news, the shutters that we ordered for the windows are here and going to be installed tomorrow. I have grown quite attached to the paper shades, and I will almost miss them after I wad them up and throw them in the trash. On Friday the satellite people are coming to the house to repoint the dish so I can get my local networks in high definition. Now I will be able to study Lost even closer. Speaking of time wasting, I apologize for the length of time between this and my last post. A friend loaned us the first two seasons of The Office, and we have been able to little else around here since. Thank you Erin. It is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. And if you think the films are bad, just realize that Tiffany gets to experience it all first hand!!!
    BTW, your sister is an awesome skier from what my other half tells me!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete