Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whiplash









So I said I would post these last week, but I just didn't. I don't even have a good excuse really. I have serious doubts that anyone can tell anything from these pictures anyway. They don't look any different to me than the ones we got last time. The doctor however assures me that the baby is growing and everything is normal. According to Tiffany the baby is kicking quite a bit. I cannot verify this because every time I get my hand anywhere near her, he stops. Already this child is rebelling against me. We are heading to Cleveland this weekend for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Metallica is being inducted this year. It's also the first time they have ever sold tickets to the public. It just seemed like something we needed to do. The whole thing is being televised on Fuse if you are interested. In other related news, Guitar Hero: Metallica came out this week. Mine came in the mail today, so I look forward to several nonproductive hours in the near future. One more thing about this fantastic band: They are coming back to Texas at the end of September. Like the responsible parents we plan to be, we will be attending these shows. We are still working out the final details, but I already have several babysitting volunteers, as well as a fun group of people to go with us. I know some of you are thinking that we should probably slow down a little, and all I have to say is that we already have.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see these pics are up; we almost wore out my laptop logging in to look for them last week while we were in Branson! You are right, though; I can't tell much about them! Have fun in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to miss Metallica in Sept- but we will be in Dallas for Allman Brothers & Panic in Oct. You guys should line up that sitter twice...come on Mom!! Have a great time this weekend! Callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't have anything planned, outside of maybe a party for Morgan's birthday. We will babysit and promise not to turn him loose with our other "kids" out back! Of course, I know he will be a sweet angel, like his mother! Vicki & Carl

    ReplyDelete