Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's not easy being green




I was just looking back at the blog archive. Apparently at this time last year our kitchen cabinets were being installed. So much has happened since then. It seems like a lifetime has gone by. Here are a couple of pictures showing off our latest home improvement. We had shutters put on all of the windows. I think they look fantastic, and you can close them up and make it super dark in the house which I love. Maybe I'm part vampire. I will try to get some pictures from outside as well. I just haven't been home too much when the sun was up. Also, we are still watching The Office. We started season 4 last night. I'm afraid Tiffany is going to develop some sort of anxiety or depression when we get to the end. She already has her hacker friends working on bootlegs of season 5. I will probably just wait until they come out later this year. I got my satellite problem fixed, so I am looking forward to watching Lost in high definition for the first time ever tomorrow night. Thursday is our final childbirth class. This weekend we are going to San Antonio for a concert. We are going to squeeze in as many as possible before June. Tuesday we have another sonogram appointment. I hope to find out if our baby has special powers or anything. I hope Emily had a great birthday. From the looks of her blog she had a more exciting St. Patrick's Day than I did. At least I wore my green shoes. Last but not least, congrats to Sarah and Josh. I love you guys.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the b-day wish! We did have fun and drank a few green beers for you and Tiff :)

    Love the shutters - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shutters are gorgeous!! I love the framing around the windows. I'm envious!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We love you guys, too! The house looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shutters are wonderful--and so is that fabulous sewing table! Since the baby can now respond to outside noises, I want to know--did he prefer Elton or Billy Joel? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete