Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aqua Net and other awesome things

I finally have recovered from the Vegas trip. Because of the timing of our little jaunt, I ended up working nine days in a row. It wasn't that much fun, but I guess you have to work hard to play hard. Besides work, we have had plenty to keep ourselves busy. Thursday night we went to see Hairspray--The Musical at the civic center. It was surprisingly good, despite such a terrible name. Saturday night we had tickets to see David Copperfield. Not much of the act has changed since the last time we saw him, but I still had a great time. This was my fourth time to see him live, and I am always amazed by this stuff. I think maybe he sold his soul to the devil, as there cannot possibly be a natural explanation for some of these tricks. Monday we had another appointment with Dr. Tadvick. Blood pressure is good; heartbeat is still good. We will do another sonogram in about three weeks. Now that we know we are having a boy, there is all this pressure to come up with a name. We are currently taking opinions and suggestions. Current possibilities include Joshua, Jacob, Caleb, and the latest frontrunner Ethan. I also like Michael and Matthew, but I'm an alliterative kind of guy. If none of these names suit you, I do have a proposition for you. If you give me a million dollars, I will let you name the baby anything you want. In the event that more than one person takes me up on this offer, I will be forced to choose the highest bidder.

4 comments:

  1. Dang, you sound like Jerry Jones trying to sell the naming rights to that monster stadium (a/k/a monument to his ego) being built in Arlington. Let me know if you get any takers though. For a million bucks, surely I can find something to sell. :-)
    Betty
    I like the name Mitchell. Yeah, I know, totally off the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crash & Thunder...
    You can't go wrong with either.

    Thunder Vegas Murray...
    Ephriam is worthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other names-- Heath, Scott, Collin, Brady, Dawson, Brandt, Austin, Cameron....

    ReplyDelete