Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Letter

Dear Huggies,

I would like to write a letter to let you tell you how wonderful your products are. Notice I said I would like to. Unfortunately, I think your products are terrible. We have tried two different styles of your diapers, and neither one of them are acceptable. Right off the bat I would like to clarify that we are using these diapers to contain messes. If that is not the intended use of your product, I sincerely apologize. I feel that feedback is an important part of the consumer relationship, and my mother taught me to always tell the truth. She also said if I don't have anything nice to say, not to say it. On second thought, that was from some kid's movie. I do realize that babies come in all shapes and sizes, so I guess that it is possible that I have a weird shaped kid. I seriously doubt that's the problem, since anyone can look at him and tell he is perfect. I don't want to end this letter on a negative note, so I will say this. One good thing about your diapers is that I didn't spend any money on them; they were all received as gifts. Also, I really enjoy the Mickey Mouse characters on the front, even if they are smiling at me in an "I told you so" kind of way. I hope you can use the information contained in this letter to make a better product in the future. Until then, I will be giving my money to Pampers.

Sincerely,
Brian Murray

1 comment:

  1. I could have told you pampers were the best but you never asked!!

    ReplyDelete