Monday, July 27, 2009

"Throw up your rock fist"




Thank you Oma! I had a great time in San Antonio, and so did my parents! I had many firsts this weekend, my first road trip, my first hotel, my first babysitter...my first travel of many many more, say Mom and Dad. I didn't mind being in my car seat, mostly I slept. I get that from my Mom, put me in a car that is moving, and I'm out. When I was hungry, Mom pumped in the front seat (even in rush hour traffic, but Mom didn't mind because she says that is the best food she can give me) and handed the bottle to Oma who fed me. And I got to see my Auntie Lindsey and Uncle Ryan before they go on a cruise, whatever that is. Then my parents went to see the band TOOL while I stayed with Oma in the hotel on the Riverwalk. I can't wait until I am old enough to go with them, TOOL is one of my favorite bands! Mom played their albums a lot in the car when we went back and forth to some place she called work.
The next day before coming home we went to a quilt shop for Mom, and then to Babies R Us, a store just for me. I guess there were no stores for Dad, maybe he'll show me one later. I think I'll try to get some rest before this busy weekend. I'm going to a wedding, and will meet more family. I am excited to meet my Aunt Callie, everyone tells me I am going to love her especially when I get older.
Thanks again Oma, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Ethan-
    Your Aunt Callie is ready to meet you too! Won't be long now kiddo! Glad you all had a good trip to SA. XOXOX Rock On!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan-
    Daddy says that on your first trip to Dallas, your Aunt B/Cousin Bear will get to keep you! Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm not QUITE as much fun as your cool Aunt C, but I'll do my best!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan,I Love you and you are so precious!! It was wonderful to see you! And of course to see your mom, dad, and Oma too!Auntie Lindsey

    ReplyDelete